Frequently Asked Questions
Your council board has provided this website to keep you up-to-date on all things condo related. Logged on, registered users will have access to valuable condo information and will have direct access to the Board of Directors and to the Property Manager.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of answers to the questions we most commonly hear. If you have a question we haven’t answered, please contact us any time.
Why should I register for a condo website membership?
- To get the latest news from your Board of Directors
- To keep up to date about local community events
- To take advantage of online tools that allow you to request condo maintenance and more
- To buy, sell and trade using the Classified Pages
How do I join the site?
Click the Sign Up button on the home page. Or click here.
Once you have completed your registration, a message is sent to the Board of Directors. Once the board has confirmed you own or live in the condo, they will approve your registration and send you a confirmation email granting you login access. This should take no more than 24 hours.
What will I see when I log in?
When you log in, you will see menus and tools that are not available to the public. If you are a board member, you may see more content than owners.
Logged on users may be able to:
- communicate with board members and/or the property manager
- access shared council documents
- read the latest council news
- view a calendar of events that shows where and when important events are happening
- post classified ads
- request maintenance
- request a parking spot
- and much more
How do I log in?
From the home page, click the Sign In button, type your username and password, then click Sign In.